Hair Care Tips: How to get healthy hair naturallyHow to get healthy hair naturally: Healthy and strong hair, like the skin, is exposed many factors that can weaken it, either by poor diet, by the weather, the use of chemicals, hormonal changes, among others.
When hair weakens and loses strength it tends to fall more easily.
It looks dry, loses shine and aesthetically does not look very good.
For most, hair is an important part of the beauty and that is why we want to strengthen it so that it always looks healthy and bright.
Today in the market we can find many products for hair care and beauty.
These products are often out of reach or simply do not give the results we expect.
Luckily, there are natural alternatives that we can easily access.
With which we can get a very effective treatment to nourish the hair, strengthen it and make it look healthy.
Would you like to start strengthening your hair naturally?
|How to get healthy hair naturally|
How to get healthy hair naturally Follow the following recommendations:
- Drink more water. Keeping hydrated and drinking a good amount of water daily is one of the most effective natural ways to have strong, shiny hair. It is recommended to drink at least 8 glasses of water a day.
- Include vitamins Vitamins play a very important role in the health and strength of the hair since they take care of it and protect it against different factors. Both in the treatments for the hair and in the diet, it is good to include vitamin A, for the scalp. Vitamin B, to give it strength. Vitamin E, to give it growth and shine. These vitamins are usually present in healthy foods such as fruits, vegetables, and cereals.
- Include minerals. Minerals are also important in the health and strength of hair. Just like vitamins, it is good to include them both in the diet and in the home treatments for hair. The minerals recommended for hair health are silica, copper, zinc, calcium, and iron. They can be found in foods such as fruits, vegetables, cereals, and dairy products.
- Do not use dyes. The misuse or abuse of chemicals for the hair, such as dyes, are the cause of the weakness of the hair and can end up being a serious problem.
- Do not expose hair to high temperatures. It is important to protect the hair from sunlight, as well as to avoid excessive use of irons, dryers, and tweezers.
How to get healthy hair naturally Natural medicineIn addition to following the previous tips to show healthy and strong hair, it is good to apply natural treatments that will nourish and strengthen.
1. Rosemary and olive oilThe rosemary nourishes the hair, strengthens it, stimulates its growth and helps prevent the appearance of gray hair.
The olive oil helps moisturize and makes it look spectacular.
What should you do?
Place two tablespoons of dried rosemary in a cup of olive oil and microwave it for a couple of minutes.
Let rest for three days and after this time applied to the scalp making gentle circular massage.
Aloe vera and honey
This plant is known for its multiple properties for the care of the body
Its vitamins strengthen the hair naturally, avoiding the fall, giving thickness, moisturizing and nourishing so that it looks healthy.
- Mix crystal aloe vera with three tablespoons of honey and apply it on the scalp, leaving on for 20 minutes.
EggThe vitamin E Egg helps strengthen hair, nourishes, gives shine and restores some damage.
- You must beat an egg and apply it to all the hair, leaving it on for 20 minutes.
- You remove it with cold water and do this procedure at least 2 times a month.
YogurtYogurt gives hair important proteins, vitamins and minerals.
This product helps you look healthy, strong hair and also helps soften.
- Get a ½ cup of natural yogurt and apply over all the hair, leaving it to act for 15 minutes.
- Remove it with cold water and repeat the procedure 3 times per month.
AvocadoAvocado is characterized by being one of the best natural treatments to get healthy and strong hair.
Its vitamins and oils deeply nourish the hair.
They make it look bright, stimulate its growth and strengthen it against falling.
- What should you do?
Take the pulp of a ripened avocado and mix it with two tablespoons of olive oil until you get a paste.
- Apply on all hair and leave for 20 minutes, then rinse as usual.
We invite you to try some of these home remedies to give your hair the vitality it needs.