Piles Hemorrhoids: Symptoms, causes, and treatments - News TodayPiles have swelling in the area around the anus and the surrounding area of the anus. The anal canal is the last part of the large intestine and is about 4 cm long, which opens outwards on the lower end of the anal canal through which the stool is passed. Hemorrhoids are a very painful and painful disease in which the patient becomes very upset and unhappy due to excessive pain. Hemorrhoids are mainly of 2 types - internal and external.
The internal hemorrhoids are those which are 2-3 centimeters above the anus nozzles. Internal hemorrhoids are usually painless because there is no pain in the upper rectal tube, and there is no nerve fiber. External piles are those which are 2-3 cm below the anal canal. There are small spices that are on the outer layer of the anus. External hemorrhoids are painful because the pain in the lower part of the anus nozzles is nerve fibers.
Internal hemorrhoids can be classified from grades 1 to 4 according to their severity and size -
Grade 1 In internal piles, there is a slight swelling on the inner layer of the anal canal. There is no pain in it. Grade 1 hemorrhoids are common. Swelling in
Grade 2 is slightly higher. When stressing while releasing the stool, it also comes out with the blood. But after the bowel movement, these moles go in. When you go to the toilet in
Grade 3, blood also comes along with mice. After maligning the inside of the finger, the inside of the damage
Grade 4 is very painful in internal piles. When stressing while releasing the stool, the wheels also come out with blood, but they do not go inside even when they are inserted through the finger. These waxes are sometimes very large.
|Piles: Symptoms, Causes, Diet, and treatments|
Symptoms of Hemorrhoids (Piles)
Some of the symptoms of hemorrhoids are:
- Painful bowel movements can cause injury to the rectum or anus.
- Bleeding during a bowel movement
- A sputum secretion from the anus.
- A painful swelling or lump or warts near the anus.
- Itching in the anal area, which can be stopped or stopped.
Due to Hemorrhoids (Piles)
Changes in nerves and the cause of becoming hemorrhoids within the layer of the anus tube is not clear. Although it is believed that in many cases, pressure growing inside and around the anus can be a major factor.
1. Constipation Causes Piles
Due to pressure due to constipation due to constipation, the hemorrhoid is caused due to the pressure of the nerves inside and around the anus. Therefore, whenever you have constipation, treat it as soon as possible.
2. The reason for having piles is pregnancy
Poles are common during pregnancy. This is probably due to the pressure caused by the child in the womb. Apart from this, changes in hormones during pregnancy may also be one of the reasons.
3. Age of Piles
Due to the weakness of the part of the anus due to old age, it becomes hemorrhoids.
4. Genetic is also Hemorrhoids
In some people Piles, the disease is also due to heredity. Hemorrhoids can be due to the weakness of the nerves in the anus region for genetic reasons.
5. Hemorrhoids cause more weight lifting
While lifting more load, breathing prevents physical stress on the anus, which can cause inflammation of the nerves, which can lead to the introduction of piles. Apart from this, standing up and sitting can be the reason for Piles too. Due to a cough, sneezing, and vomiting, piles can be worse.
Diet for Hemorrhoids
The direct and harmful effects of any problems in your stomach can be on the problem of hemorrhoids. Therefore, the consumption of proper diet can help in relieving the problem of hemorrhoids and if the consumption of improper diet can further increase the problem of hemorrhoids, eat proper food and get rid of the problem of hemorrhoids.
What should be eaten in piles
Eat food that has a lot of fiber and easily digested like oats, corn, wheat etc. This will help you with hemorrhoids. Besides, eat figs, papaya, bananas, blackberries, berries, apples and green leafy vegetables which are very good for the intestines. Use dry fruits such as almonds and walnuts etc. and consume foods that are rich in iron. Onion, ginger, and garlic they are also very beneficial in treating hemorrhoids. Drink plenty of fluid to keep the toxin soft.
What should not be eaten in piles
If you can increase the problem of white flour or flour hemorrhoids, then avoid the use of white flour or flour products. Do not eat junk food, smoking, and alcohol. Milk products can increase the problem of constipation, which can worsen the condition of piles, so avoid dairy products. Ready-made foods that are oily, spicy and marketable are harmful to hemorrhoids. Avoid eating them.
Exercise for hemorrhoids
Obesity and hemorrhoids are very harmful to your health. Therefore it is very important to keep weight healthy for a healthy body. Besides keeping regular weight for a healthy body, some yoga-like Bhujangasan, Dhanrassan , Shavasana, Uttan Padasan, Western Uttanasan etc. are extremely beneficial in reducing the symptoms of hemorrhoids.
Hemorrhoids Treat Some Good Habits
Avoid sitting for long periods of time. Use a soft and comfortable seat instead of a rigid seat to sit. Try to avoid sexual intercourse. Eat the proper diet, practice yoga, and meditation and be calm and happy because stress can increase the problem of hemorrhoids.
Hemorrhoids (Piles) Testing
How are hemorrhoids diagnosed?
Hemorrhoids are diagnosed with a patient history and physical examinations. During taking history, the symptoms of hemorrhoids are asked - constipation, for example, constipation, difficulty in taking bowel movement and pressure on the rectum. And other questions can be asked to find out the reason for the blood from the rectum. There are some reasons for rectal bleeding, tumors, inflammatory bowel disease, and gastrointestinal bleeding.
Physical examination is done to confirm the diagnosis, which involves rectal testing. In this, the unusual lump is detected by finger. Internal hemorrhoids are not usually felt. If there is a lot of pain or swelling, then the rectal test is stopped. Along with this, the skin surrounding the piles and associated with the cause of constipation starts to burst. The pain and adrenaline caused by it make the test of the rectum uncomfortable.
If the doctor thinks that the reason for bleeding from the rectum can be anything other than hemorrhoids, then he will do Anoscopy. The tube that is published in the insomnia is inserted in the pulp so that the pulse can be seen inside. If blood comes from the rest of the stomach, then Sigmoidoscopy or colonoscopy is done. These procedures are done by gastroenterologists or surgeons.
What is hemorrhoids treatment?
In most cases, hemorrhoids without any treatment are cured of themselves. Many patients have found that treatment provides relief in a lot of pain and itching.
A good doctor will initially ask for a change in lifestyle -
- Due to constipation due to constipation, it is strongly stressed that due to which the hemorrhoids occur. Due to changes in diet, the stool may become regular and soft. You should include more fiber, such as fruits and vegetables, in your diet and include bran in the breakfast cereal.
- Water is a very good beverage, and patients are advised to consume excessive water.
- Also, reduce the intake of foods that contain caffeine. Some experts believe that using too much caffeine is not good for health.
- If the patient is fat, then decreasing the weight can prevent the intensity of hemorrhoids.
- With very simple things, you can save yourself from having piles.
- Do not put too much emphasis on bowel movements
- Stay away from laxatives
- Ointment, creams, pads or other medicines - There are lots of quick fixing medicines, which provides relief in redness and swelling around the rectum. Some of which contain active ingredients such as witch hazel, hydrocortisone, which provides relief in itching and pain. Keep in mind that hemorrhoids are not cured, only these symptoms are cured. After using it for seven days continuously, do not use it - due to excessive use of time the problem in the rectum and the skin around it may be thin. Do not use two or more medicines together without consulting the doctor.
- Corticosteroids - It causes irritation and pain.
- Painkillers - Ask your chemists about appropriate painkillers - such as Paracetamol.
- Laxatives - If a patient is stroking with constipation, doctors can advise him to take it.
- Banding - The doctor will put an elastic band around the bottom of the hemorrhoids inside the rectum, which will stop the supply of blood and after a few days the hemorrhoids will flutter. This treatment will work for hemorrhoids grade 2 and 3.
- Sclerotherapy - A medicine is given that causes hemorrhoids to shrink - and eventually dry up. It is effective in hemorrhoids grade 2 and 3, this is the option of banding.
- Infrared coagulation - It also tells infrared light coagulation. It is used in hemorrhoids grade 1 and 2. It is a kind of instrument from which the coagulation of piles of piles is lit by the light.
- General Surgery - It is used in large piles or is used in piles of Grade 3 or 4. Most surgeries are performed when other procedures do not rest. Occasionally the surgery is treated as an outpatient, i.e. the patient can go home after surgery is completed.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - many tissues that cause blood to be removed are removed by surgery. It is done in many ways. In this, the combination of anesthetic, anesthetic, anesthetic, and general anesthetic can be used in the spinal cord. This type of surgery is effective in eradicating hemorrhoids, but it has the risk of complications, such as difficulty in getting stools and infections in the urinary tract.
- Binding Hemorrhoids - The flow of blood flowing towards the piles of the piles is stopped. This process is less painful than hemorrhoidectomy. But the risk of hemorrhoid recurrence and progress of the rectum increases.